Celebrating 18 years of Business Excellence!
PBN’s Business Excellence Award Program is the oldest, and most prestigious recognition program honoring leadership, community service and overall excellence in a variety of categories. Share your stories of excellence and be recognized.
There are 14 separate categories for the 2018 BEA Program. Companies and individuals may enter more than one category and we have streamlined the application process to make it easier to apply to multiple cateogories. There are only two applications:
- Corporate Citizenship & Business Leadership Application
- Business Leadership (individual)
- Corporate Citizen (individual)
2. All Other Application Categories
- Entrepreneurship (individual or organization)
- Education & Learning
- Community Involvement (organization)
- Workforce Development
- Family Owned Business
- Woman/Minority Owned Business
- Excellence at a Nonprofit
- Excellence at a Social Service Agency
- Overall Business Excellence (4 size categories)
– Enterprise Company (500+ employees)
– Large Company (150+ employees)
– Mid-Size Company (50-149 employees)
– Small Company (Fewer than 50 employees)
Application deadline is Wednesday, September 12, 2018.
All companies in Rhode Island and Bristol County, MA are eligible to apply.
Winners will be honored at the 18th Annual Business Excellence Awards Dinner and Ceremony on November 7th at the Omni Hotel in Providence and profiled in a PBN special supplement.