MedMates brings together the collective strength and experience of the RI life sciences industry cluster, including companies, universities, government organizations, hospitals and sources of capital. A MedMates membership offers visibility, connection and access to resources to help companies grow, connect and advocate to solve problems that advance humankind.
As RI’s only BIO affiliate, MedMates offers its members automatic access to numerous products and services at deep discounts. Look into what BIO Business Solutions® offers to MedMates members on their website.
Additional Benefits of Membership — Being part of MedMates allows members to access:
Your presence in the MedMates community will facilitate introductions to scientists, entrepreneurs, companies, financiers and business development professionals within the organization and beyond.
Members are entitled to use MedMates newsletter and website (reaches over 1100 members in Rhode Island and the region) to:
- Showcase your company news and press releases
- Post job opportunities or internships
- Publicize events
- Create educational forums
In addition, there are numerous sponsorship opportunities to make yours a recognizable name among members.
MedMates offers compelling educational forums, seminars, panels, programs and social gatherings provide opportunities to share relevant technology and business issues and experiences. Assistance in collaborating to produce these events is also welcome!
- Industry networking events
- Monthly Workshop/Forum Series
- Affinity cluster gatherings
- Life Sciences Annual Expo
- The MedMates Holiday Party
Put your business on Rhode Island’s MedTech/Life Sciences map
When you become a MedMates member, you’re among peers who value scientific and entrepreneurial excellence:
- Bioscience, medical devices, pharmaceutical, computer science and other healthcare companies
- Educational and research institutions
- Hospitals that are global leaders in biotech research
- Allied health and health advocacy organizations
- Professional associations
- Architects, engineers and property developers
- Law, accounting, marketing, venture capitalists and other business service firms
- Equipment and materials suppliers
Great- Sign Me Up!
Your investment in MedMates strengthens our ecosystem and continues our legacy of inventing and commercializing life-saving technologies. Membership costs are based on revenue/the size of the organization. Your dues may be tax deductible as a business expense.